Eyes Wide Opened (EWO) is an intensive, 5 day training programme for people looking to find their true direction in life.
Using one to one coaching, inspirational guest tutors and creative, practical sessions, EWO helps you think clearly about who you are and what you want from life. We guide you towards a clear vision for your professional journey and we give you the skills you’ll need to become highly employable.
You will discover what drives you and understand the unique experience, values, personal qualities and sense of purpose that set you apart. At the end of the week you can expect to have:
- A clearer understanding of your true direction in life
- Appreciation of your unique strengths, skills and qualities and more confidence to use them
- Honed and developed a contacts book and networking opportunities
- Improved influencing skills
- Deeper self-knowledge
- Greater readiness to move into the world of work
Click here to read testimonials from past programme participants
Your cookie settings are currently set to ‘allow all cookies’. If you wish to continue viewing the site please select continue below. If you wish to disallow cookies and stop viewing the Eyes Wide Opened website than please click exit, and you will be taken to google.com